Monday 15 February 2010

Come on the Mighty Reds!


I'm so excited. After the Champions' League winter break, the knock-out stages are finally upon us! Not only are United in it, not only are they showing it here, but I get to watch it...live! Unlike the regular league matches that are on pay tv, for some reason the European games are shown on regular, free television. I managed to catch a few games last year and forgot about this. However, I remembered, I checked and my wish has come true. Finally I get to see United play in my own home and at a fairly reasonable hour (6.30am). We're playing AC Milan in Italy, which is arguably the biggest game of the year so far. I have faith in my boys and I know we can defeat the mighty (oncer mightier) Rossoneri and get that trophy back where it belongs - in God's own country, Manchester! COME ON YOU REDS!



Across the world and proudly displaying where my allegiance lies, at home in Manchester.

1 comment:

  1. Finally, you're back! Keep this going and I'll get Annieinenglish back on track. Alright? :)

    ReplyDelete